- 1 Get Cataract Cost Estimate
- 2 What is the cost of Cataract Surgery in Udyog Vihar?
- 3 Factors determining cataract surgery cost in Udyog Vihar?
- 4 Cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Udyog Vihar?
- 5 Cataract cost packages available in Udyog Vihar
- 6 Which insurances / panels cover cataract surgery cost in Udyog Vihar?
Get Cataract Cost Estimate
What is the cost of Cataract Surgery in Udyog Vihar?
Cataract surgery is one of the most common surgeries that people undergo. It is usually done to restore vision in people who have lost their vision due to age or a condition like cataracts. The cost of cataract surgery can differ depending on the location and type of surgery that is performed. In Udyog Vihar, some common types of surgeries that are performed include cataract removals and lens implants. The cost of these surgeries can range from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 30,000.
Factors determining cataract surgery cost in Udyog Vihar?
The cost of cataract surgery can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the type of procedure, the surgeon’s experience and expertise, the facility where the surgery is performed, and the patient’s health insurance coverage. Some of the most important factors that determine the cost of cataract surgery are:
– The type of procedure: There are different types of cataract surgery, and the cost can vary depending on the specific procedure that is performed. For example, laser-assisted cataract surgery (LACS) is generally more expensive than traditional cataract surgery.
– The surgeon’s experience and expertise: Surgeons who have more experience and expertise generally charge more for their services.
– The facility where the surgery is performed: Cataract surgery can be performed in a hospital, a surgical center, or an eye clinic. The cost of the procedure will vary depending on the type of facility where it is performed.
– The patient’s health insurance coverage: Many health insurance plans cover the cost of cataract surgery. However, some plans may only cover a portion of the cost, and patients may be responsible for paying the remainder.
Cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Udyog Vihar?
The cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Udyog Vihar can vary depending on the type of lens and the facility where the surgery is performed. However, on average, patients can expect to pay between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 20,000 for the procedure. Lens prices may be higher at some facilities, but this is typically offset by the overall quality of care.
Cataract cost packages available in Udyog Vihar
As discussed above, the cost of cataract surgery can vary depending on factors such as Surgeon Charges, Type of procedure & Type of Lens / IOL. At Eye Mantra Udyog Vihar, we offer affordable cataract surgeries starting Rs 10,000. Cataract is covered by most insurances. At Eye Mantra Udyog Vihar, we also offer EMI/ Cashless & Insurance facilities. Below are cataract cost packages offered at our eye centers in Udyog Vihar:
|MICS / PHACO in Udyog Vihar||Monofocal||10,000 – 30,000||1.2mm incision|
|MICS in Udyog Vihar||Multifocal||30,000 – 50,000||Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Udyog Vihar||Trifocal||45,000 – 80,000||HD Vision, Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Udyog Vihar||Toric||30,000 – 50,000||Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|Zepto Cataract in Udyog Vihar||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||50,000 – 70,000||Robotic lens insertion|
|Femto Cataract in Udyog Vihar||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||60,000 – 1,00,000||Laser cataract | Smaller incision | No stitches|
Which insurances / panels cover cataract surgery cost in Udyog Vihar?
Almost all insurance companies cover cost of cataract surgery in Udyog Vihar including Oriental, Star health, HDFC Ergo, ICICI lombard, Care, New India , National, United India, Bajaj Allianz, Chola Mangalam, Aditya Birla, Bharti Axa, Cigna, Future Generali, IFFCO Tokio, Max Bupa, Reliance, Kotak Mahindra, Sbi General, Tata Aig, Universal Sompo, PNB & Go Digit. Panels such as CGHS, DGHS, ECHS & ESI also cover cataract.