Apply for Ophthalmology Jobs at Eye Mantra
Join Eye Mantra Group hospitals – India’s leading Eye Care Chain. We are looking to hire Eye Doctors / Surgeons for our upcoming centers in:
- Tiruppur (Tamil Nadu)
- Jharsuguda (Orissa)
- Hisar (Haryana)
- 15+ other cities across India
At Eyemantra, ophthalmologists are responsible for conducting eye exams, diagnosing and treating eye diseases, prescribing corrective lenses, and surgeries (when necessary), and educating our patients about proper eye care.
At our clinic, we strongly emphasize teamwork and excellent patient care. If you are a skilled ophthalmologist who enjoys working with others and is dedicated to keeping our patients healthy, then please apply!
Why Work At EyeMantra?
Objectives Of The Job
Your job as an Ophthalmologist would entail the following responsibilities:-
- Examining the patient’s status and administering medications to cure a variety of eye diseases.
- Depending on the results of their eye exam, prescribe glasses to patients.
- In this position, you will have the opportunity to hone your skills by performing surgery such as LASIK and cataract surgery. You will be working under the careful eye of a medical supervisor during your early employment who will help guide you to ensure that you are meeting all expectations.
- We investigate our patients’ eye conditions and injuries in-depth, as well as formulating the best treatment plan for them. Creating a warm relationship with the patient is vital to us so they feel supported and confident in their care—because at the end of the day, all we want is for our patients to have healthy eyesight.
- To have an emergency eye care department that runs smoothly and is always prepared.
- Keeping track of the treatment’s development by staying in touch with the patient on a regular basis.
- After monitoring a patient’s progress, making changes to the treatment plan as needed to ensure more effective results.
- Making certain that patients are knowledgeable about the full treatment process, so that a trustworthy relationship is established between them and Eyemantra.
Salary Package And Other Benefits
EyeMantra offers a variety of perks to its full-time Ophthalmologists, including an annual compensation package ranging from 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 CTC. Depending on the experience and skill set, the salary may vary. This deal will include various benefits and incentives such as:
- Paid leaves
- Our training sessions will keep you ahead of the curve in the eye care industry.
- Opportunities to help underprivileged people who are suffering from different eye ailments
- A periodical review of your work, which would determine aspects such as promotion and salary hike
- Access to the latest eye care equipment and tech
- Participation in seminars to stay updated with the latest advancements in the field of eye care.
Ophthalmology As A Career
If you’re passionate about helping people retain their eyesight, ophthalmology might be the career for you. It’s a demanding field that asks practitioners to have an intimate understanding of different eye conditions as well as various treatments. Ophthalmologists frequently must utilize cutting-edge medical equipment to diagnose and treat disorders affecting vision.
An ophthalmologist who chooses to focus on a particular area of medical or surgical eye care is known as a “subspecialist.” There are many subspecialties in ophthalmology, each with its own Board of Certification.
Cataract and Refractive Surgery are the most frequent subspecialties. Ophthalmologists use this procedure to remove the natural lens of the eye that has become clouded, and replace it with an intraocular lens implant. Glaucoma, cornea, pediatric ophthalmology, retina, and oculoplastic surgery are other subspecialty areas.
Shri Krishan Kumar Jain, a philanthropist and Dr. Shweta Jain, his wife, founded the EyeMantra Foundation in 2012. Both are well-known professionals in their fields who have dedicated their lives to improving eye care services throughout India. With the goal of providing high-quality eye treatment to all patients at an affordable cost, EyeMantra is establishing a network of eye hospitals across India that can deliver quality care to all people.
We aim to help make a difference in the world by providing free medical care to poor people. Our illustrious founders have a mission in mind: for EyeMantra to become the finest eye clinic on earth, ensuring that even the most disadvantaged sections of society have access to eye treatment. We will collaborate with different NGOs in future years toward this objective.
- In a short time, we have established ourselves as one of the best eye care hospitals.
- More than 3000 successful operations were conducted by our team of expert medical practitioners.
- For better treatment of our patients, we are equipped with cutting-edge technology.
If you are passionate and skilled, we want you on our team! Please reach out to us so that we can begin making a positive impact together.
A1/10, A1 Block, Block A, Paschim Vihar, West Delhi-110063
B62 – Prashant Vihar, Rohini Sec-14, In Front of CRPF School, North Delhi
Delhi – Rohtak Rd, near Rajesh Joon Office, Dalbir Nagar, Bahadurgarh
Door No. 386, P.N. Road, Tiruppur -641602, India
Near Hotal Sakuntalam, Badmal, Jharsuguda – 768201, Odisha