- 1 Get Cataract Cost Estimate
- 2 What is the cost of Cataract Surgery in Safdarjung Enclave?
- 3 Factors determining cataract surgery cost in Safdarjung Enclave?
- 4 Cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Safdarjung Enclave?
- 5 Cataract cost packages available in Safdarjung Enclave
- 6 Which insurances / panels cover cataract surgery cost in Safdarjung Enclave?
Get Cataract Cost Estimate
What is the cost of Cataract Surgery in Safdarjung Enclave?
Cataract surgery is a common procedure that can be life-changing. Depending on the type of cataract, the cost can range from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25,000. The surgery is usually done as an outpatient procedure and most people go home the same day. Most people feel better after surgery and most vision problems are resolved. There are a few risks associated with cataract surgery, but they are generally minor and can be managed by insurance companies. If you are considering cataract surgery, please consult with a healthcare professional to find out if it is the right decision for you.
Factors determining cataract surgery cost in Safdarjung Enclave?
There are a number of factors that can affect the cost of cataract surgery in Safdarjung Enclave. The type of surgery, the surgeon’s experience, the location of the surgery, and the type of implant used can all play a role in determining the cost.
Type of Surgery: There are two main types of cataract surgery: traditional phacoemulsification and laser-assisted cataract surgery. Phacoemulsification is the most common type of surgery and usually costs less than laser-assisted surgery.
Surgeon’s Experience: The surgeon’s experience can also affect the cost of cataract surgery. Surgeons who have performed more surgeries will usually charge more than those who have less experience.
Location of Surgery: The location of the surgery can also play a role in determining the cost. Surgeries performed in rural areas will usually cost less than those performed in urban areas.
Type of Implant: The type of implant used can also affect the cost of cataract surgery. Intraocular lenses (IOLs) are the most common type of implant used in cataract surgery. There are two main types of IOLs: monofocal and multifocal. Monofocal IOLs are the less expensive option, while multifocal IOLs are more expensive.
Cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Safdarjung Enclave?
If you are looking to get cataract surgery in Safdarjung Enclave, it is important to know the cost of lenses used for the procedure. The cost of cataract surgery can vary depending on the type of lens used. Here is a breakdown of the different types of lenses and their corresponding costs:
– Monofocal lenses: Monofocal lenses are the most common type of lens used in cataract surgery. They are designed to correct vision at one distance, either far or near. The cost of monofocal lenses ranges from Rs . 6,000 to Rs. 8,000.
– Multifocal lenses: Multifocal lenses are designed to correct vision at multiple distances. They are more expensive than monofocal lenses, with a cost ranging from Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 20,000.
– Toric lenses: Toric lenses are designed to correct for astigmatism, a condition where the eye does not focus light evenly on the retina. Toric lenses are more expensive than other types of lenses, with a cost ranging from Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 25,000.
Cataract cost packages available in Safdarjung Enclave
As discussed above, the cost of cataract surgery can vary depending on factors such as Surgeon Charges, Type of procedure & Type of Lens / IOL. At Eye Mantra Safdarjung Enclave, we offer affordable cataract surgeries starting Rs 10,000. Cataract is covered by most insurances. At Eye Mantra Safdarjung Enclave, we also offer EMI/ Cashless & Insurance facilities. Below are cataract cost packages offered at our eye centers in Safdarjung Enclave:
|MICS / PHACO in Safdarjung Enclave||Monofocal||10,000 – 30,000||1.2mm incision|
|MICS in Safdarjung Enclave||Multifocal||30,000 – 50,000||Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Safdarjung Enclave||Trifocal||45,000 – 80,000||HD Vision, Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Safdarjung Enclave||Toric||30,000 – 50,000||Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|Zepto Cataract in Safdarjung Enclave||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||50,000 – 70,000||Robotic lens insertion|
|Femto Cataract in Safdarjung Enclave||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||60,000 – 1,00,000||Laser cataract | Smaller incision | No stitches|
Which insurances / panels cover cataract surgery cost in Safdarjung Enclave?
Almost all insurance companies cover cost of cataract surgery in Safdarjung Enclave including Oriental, Star health, HDFC Ergo, ICICI lombard, Care, New India , National, United India, Bajaj Allianz, Chola Mangalam, Aditya Birla, Bharti Axa, Cigna, Future Generali, IFFCO Tokio, Max Bupa, Reliance, Kotak Mahindra, Sbi General, Tata Aig, Universal Sompo, PNB & Go Digit. Panels such as CGHS, DGHS, ECHS & ESI also cover cataract.