- 1 Get Cataract Cost Estimate
- 2 What is the cost of Cataract Surgery in Civil Lines?
- 3 Factors determining cataract surgery cost in Civil Lines?
- 4 Cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Civil Lines?
- 5 Cataract cost packages available in Civil Lines
- 6 Which insurances / panels cover cataract surgery cost in Civil Lines?
Get Cataract Cost Estimate
What is the cost of Cataract Surgery in Civil Lines?
The cost of Cataract Surgery in Civil Lines can vary depending on a number of factors. These can include the type of surgery required, the severity of the condition, and the experience of the surgeon. However, on average, Cataract Surgery in Civil Lines costs between Rs. 10,000-15,000. This cost can be covered by insurance in some cases.
Factors determining cataract surgery cost in Civil Lines?
There are many factors that can affect the cost of cataract surgery, including the type of procedure, the experience of the surgeon, and the location of the surgery. In Civil Lines, some of the most important factors determining the cost of cataract surgery include:
– The type of procedure: There are two main types of cataract surgery, conventional phacoemulsification and laser-assisted cataract surgery (LASIK). Conventional phacoemulsification is the more traditional type of surgery, and typically has a lower cost. Laser-assisted cataract surgery is a newer, more sophisticated type of procedure that uses a laser to break up the cataract before it is removed. This type of surgery usually costs more than conventional phacoemulsification.
– The experience of the surgeon: As with any type of surgery, the experience of the surgeon performing the procedure can affect the cost. In general, surgeons who have performed more cataract surgeries will have a higher success rate and will charge more for their services.
– The location of the surgery: The cost of cataract surgery can also be affected by the location of the surgery. Surgeries performed in a hospital or ambulatory surgical center will typically cost more than those performed in an office setting.
Keep in mind that these are just some of the factors that can affect the cost of cataract surgery. Be sure to discuss all of your options with your surgeon to get an estimate of what the surgery will cost.
Cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Civil Lines?
The cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Kerala can vary depending on the type of lens required. The most common type of lens used for Cataract Surgery is the Standard Mono-focal Lens, which typically costs between Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 15,000. Other types of lenses that can be used for Cataract Surgery include the Multifocal Lens and the Toric Lens, which can cost between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000.
Cataract cost packages available in Civil Lines
As discussed above, the cost of cataract surgery can vary depending on factors such as Surgeon Charges, Type of procedure & Type of Lens / IOL. At Eye Mantra Civil Lines, we offer affordable cataract surgeries starting Rs 10,000. Cataract is covered by most insurances. At Eye Mantra Civil Lines, we also offer EMI/ Cashless & Insurance facilities. Below are cataract cost packages offered at our eye centers in Civil Lines:
|MICS / PHACO in Civil Lines||Monofocal||10,000 – 30,000||1.2mm incision|
|MICS in Civil Lines||Multifocal||30,000 – 50,000||Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Civil Lines||Trifocal||45,000 – 80,000||HD Vision, Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Civil Lines||Toric||30,000 – 50,000||Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|Zepto Cataract in Civil Lines||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||50,000 – 70,000||Robotic lens insertion|
|Femto Cataract in Civil Lines||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||60,000 – 1,00,000||Laser cataract | Smaller incision | No stitches|
Which insurances / panels cover cataract surgery cost in Civil Lines?
Almost all insurance companies cover cost of cataract surgery in Civil Lines including Oriental, Star health, HDFC Ergo, ICICI lombard, Care, New India , National, United India, Bajaj Allianz, Chola Mangalam, Aditya Birla, Bharti Axa, Cigna, Future Generali, IFFCO Tokio, Max Bupa, Reliance, Kotak Mahindra, Sbi General, Tata Aig, Universal Sompo, PNB & Go Digit. Panels such as CGHS, DGHS, ECHS & ESI also cover cataract.