- 1 Get Cataract Cost Estimate
- 2 What is the cost of Cataract Surgery in Sadar Bazaar?
- 3 Factors determining cataract surgery cost in Sadar Bazaar?
- 4 Cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Sadar Bazaar?
- 5 Cataract cost packages available in Sadar Bazaar
- 6 Which insurances / panels cover cataract surgery cost in Sadar Bazaar?
Get Cataract Cost Estimate
What is the cost of Cataract Surgery in Sadar Bazaar?
Cataract surgery is a common and relatively safe procedure. It is usually performed as an outpatient procedure, meaning that you can go home the same day. The cost of cataract surgery can vary depending on several factors, such as the type of procedure, the surgeon’s experience, and the location of the surgery. In general, cataract surgery is less expensive than other types of surgery, such as heart surgery or brain surgery. The cost of cataract surgery in Sadar Bazaar is typically between Rs 15000 and Rs 30,000. However, this cost can vary depending on the specific procedure that is performed and the surgeon’s experience.
Factors determining cataract surgery cost in Sadar Bazaar?
There are a number of factors that can affect the cost of cataract surgery in Sadar Bazaar. The type of surgery, the surgeon’s experience, the facility where the surgery is performed, and the patient’s insurance coverage all play a role in determining the final cost.
Type of surgery: There are two main types of cataract surgery: phacoemulsification and extracapsular extraction. Phacoemulsification is the most common type of surgery, and it tends to be less expensive than extracapsular extraction.
Surgeon’s experience: Surgeons who have more experience performing cataract surgery tend to charge more for their services. This is because they have more experience and are able to provide better results.
Facility where the surgery is performed: The cost of cataract surgery can also be affected by the facility where it is performed. Surgery performed in a hospital or an outpatient center will typically be more expensive than surgery performed in a private practice.
Patient’s insurance coverage: The cost of cataract surgery will also be affected by the patient’s insurance coverage. If the patient has insurance that covers the cost of the surgery, they will likely pay less than if they do not have insurance.
Cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Sadar Bazaar?
The cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery can vary depending on the type of lens you choose.
Some common types of lenses used for Cataract Surgery are:
– Monofocal Lens: A monofocal lens is a single vision lens, meaning it corrects for one distance. This is the most basic type of intraocular lens (IOL), and is typically the least expensive.
– Multifocal Lens: A multifocal lens is a multi-focal or progressive addition lens, meaning it corrects for multiple distances. This type of IOL can provide patients with good near, intermediate, and distance vision after surgery. However, they typically cost more than monofocal lenses.
– Toric Lens: A toric lens is a type of intraocular lens that corrects for both astigmatism and presbyopia. Astigmatism is a common condition that causes blurred vision at all distances, while presbyopia is the age-related loss of near vision. Toric lenses are more expensive than monofocal and multifocal lenses, but they can provide patients with better vision after surgery
When deciding which type of lens to choose for your Cataract Surgery, be sure to discuss all of your options with your surgeon.
Cataract cost packages available in Sadar Bazaar
As discussed above, the cost of cataract surgery can vary depending on factors such as Surgeon Charges, Type of procedure & Type of Lens / IOL. At Eye Mantra Sadar Bazaar, we offer affordable cataract surgeries starting Rs 10,000. Cataract is covered by most insurances. At Eye Mantra Sadar Bazaar, we also offer EMI/ Cashless & Insurance facilities. Below are cataract cost packages offered at our eye centers in Sadar Bazaar:
|MICS / PHACO in Sadar Bazaar||Monofocal||10,000 – 30,000||1.2mm incision|
|MICS in Sadar Bazaar||Multifocal||30,000 – 50,000||Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Sadar Bazaar||Trifocal||45,000 – 80,000||HD Vision, Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Sadar Bazaar||Toric||30,000 – 50,000||Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|Zepto Cataract in Sadar Bazaar||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||50,000 – 70,000||Robotic lens insertion|
|Femto Cataract in Sadar Bazaar||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||60,000 – 1,00,000||Laser cataract | Smaller incision | No stitches|
Which insurances / panels cover cataract surgery cost in Sadar Bazaar?
Almost all insurance companies cover cost of cataract surgery in Sadar Bazaar including Oriental, Star health, HDFC Ergo, ICICI lombard, Care, New India , National, United India, Bajaj Allianz, Chola Mangalam, Aditya Birla, Bharti Axa, Cigna, Future Generali, IFFCO Tokio, Max Bupa, Reliance, Kotak Mahindra, Sbi General, Tata Aig, Universal Sompo, PNB & Go Digit. Panels such as CGHS, DGHS, ECHS & ESI also cover cataract.