Get Cataract Cost Estimate
What is the cost of Cataract Surgery in Thane?
At present, the cost of cataract surgery in Thane is around Rs. 60,000 to 1,50,000 per eye. The cost may vary depending on the type of surgery and other associated factors. However, this cost can be expected to come down in the future with the introduction of new technology and methods.
Factors determining cataract surgery cost in Thane?
Some of the main factors that affect the cost of cataract surgery in Thane include:
1. The type of procedure: There are different types of cataract surgery available, and each has a different price tag. For example, conventional cataract surgery is typically less expensive than laser-assisted cataract surgery (LACS).
2. The surgeon’s experience and expertise: Cataract surgery is a delicate procedure, so it’s important to choose a surgeon who is experienced and has a good track record. This will likely add to the overall cost of the surgery, but it’s worth it for peace of mind.
3. The type of lens: There are different types of intraocular lenses (IOLs) available, and each has its own price. For example, premium IOLs like the AcrySof® IQ ReSTOR® lens typically cost more than standard IOLs.
4. The facility: The cost of cataract surgery can also vary depending on the facility where it’s performed. For example, surgery at a hospital will typically be more expensive than surgery at an outpatient center.
5. Insurance coverage: Insurance coverage can play a big role in the cost of cataract surgery. Some insurance plans cover the entire cost of the surgery, while others only cover a portion. It’s important to check with your insurance provider to see what’s covered before having the surgery.
6. Discounts and financing: There are a number of ways to save on the cost of cataract surgery. Many surgeons offer discounts for cash payments, and many facilities offer financing options to help make the surgery more affordable.
Cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Thane?
If you are looking to have cataract surgery done in Thane, you will need to consider the cost of lenses used for the procedure. There are several types of lenses that can be used for cataract surgery. Some of the more common types of lenses are contact lenses, artificial eyes, and intraocular lens implants. The cost of each type of lens will vary depending on the manufacturer, brand, and model. However, you can expect to spend around Rs 10,000 on contact lenses and Rs 25,000 on artificial eyes. Intraocular lens implants can cost upwards of Rs 50,000.
Cataract cost packages available in Thane
As discussed above, the cost of cataract surgery can vary depending on factors such as Surgeon Charges, Type of procedure & Type of Lens / IOL. At Eye Mantra Thane, we offer affordable cataract surgeries starting Rs 10,000. Cataract is covered by most insurances. At Eye Mantra Thane, we also offer EMI/ Cashless & Insurance facilities. Below are cataract cost packages offered at our eye centers in Thane:
|MICS / PHACO in Thane||Monofocal||10,000 – 30,000||1.2mm incision|
|MICS in Thane||Multifocal||30,000 – 50,000||Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Thane||Trifocal||45,000 – 80,000||HD Vision, Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Thane||Toric||30,000 – 50,000||Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|Zepto Cataract in Thane||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||50,000 – 70,000||Robotic lens insertion|
|Femto Cataract in Thane||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||60,000 – 1,00,000||Laser cataract | Smaller incision | No stitches|
Which insurances / panels cover cataract surgery cost in Thane?
Almost all insurance companies cover cost of cataract surgery in Thane including Oriental, Star health, HDFC Ergo, ICICI lombard, Care, New India , National, United India, Bajaj Allianz, Chola Mangalam, Aditya Birla, Bharti Axa, Cigna, Future Generali, IFFCO Tokio, Max Bupa, Reliance, Kotak Mahindra, Sbi General, Tata Aig, Universal Sompo, PNB & Go Digit. Panels such as CGHS, DGHS, ECHS & ESI also cover cataract.