What is the cost of Cataract Surgery in Jaipur?
Cataract surgery is a procedure to remove the cloudy lens from your eye. It is usually done as an outpatient procedure, which means you can go home the same day. The cost of cataract surgery in Jaipur starts at Rs. 12000 and can go up to Rs. 40000, depending on the type of surgery and the surgeon’s fees.
Factors determining cataract surgery cost in Jaipur?
Cataract surgery is one of the most common procedures performed in Jaipur. The cost of cataract surgery can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the type of procedure, the surgeon’s fees, the hospital charges, and the type of lens used.
Some of the factors that can affect the cost of cataract surgery in Jaipur include:
1. The type of procedure: There are two types of cataract surgery, which are phacoemulsification and extracapsular surgery. Phacoemulsification is the most common type of surgery performed in Jaipur. It is a minimally invasive procedure that uses ultrasonic waves to break up the cataract and remove it from the eye. Extracapsular surgery is a more invasive procedure that involves making an incision in the eye to remove the cataract.
2. The surgeon’s fees: The surgeon’s fees will vary depending on their experience and training. In Jaipur, you can expect to pay between Rs. 2500 to Rs. 5000 for cataract surgery.
3. The hospital charges: The cost of cataract surgery in Jaipur will also vary depending on the hospital you choose. Private hospitals tend to charge more than government hospitals.
4. The type of lens used: There are two types of lenses that can be used during cataract surgery, which are the intraocular lens (IOL) and the posterior chamber lens (PCL). IOLs are more expensive than PCLs but they offer better vision.
5. The post-operative care: After your surgery, you will need to see your surgeon for a follow-up visit. You may also need to take medication to help reduce the risk of infection. The cost of these post-operative care expenses will be included in the total cost of your surgery.
Cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Jaipur?
The cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Jaipur can vary depending on the type of lens and the brand. Some of the more common brands and types of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Jaipur include Johnson & Johnson, Bausch & Lomb, and Acuvue. The cost of these lenses ranges from Rs. 4,000 to Rs. 20,000 per pair.
Cataract cost packages available in Jaipur
As discussed above, the cost of cataract surgery can vary depending on factors such as Surgeon Charges, Type of procedure & Type of Lens / IOL. At Eye Mantra Jaipur, we offer affordable cataract surgeries starting Rs 10,000. Cataract is covered by most insurances. At Eye Mantra Jaipur, we also offer EMI/ Cashless & Insurance facilities. Below are cataract cost packages offered at our eye centers in Jaipur:
|MICS / PHACO in Jaipur||Monofocal||10,000 – 30,000||1.2mm incision|
|MICS in Jaipur||Multifocal||30,000 – 50,000||Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Jaipur||Trifocal||45,000 – 80,000||HD Vision, Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Jaipur||Toric||30,000 – 50,000||Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|Zepto Cataract in Jaipur||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||50,000 – 70,000||Robotic lens insertion|
|Femto Cataract in Jaipur||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||60,000 – 1,00,000||Laser cataract | Smaller incision | No stitches|
Which insurances / panels cover cataract surgery cost in Jaipur?
Almost all insurance companies cover cost of cataract surgery in Jaipur including Oriental, Star health, HDFC Ergo, ICICI lombard, Care, New India , National, United India, Bajaj Allianz, Chola Mangalam, Aditya Birla, Bharti Axa, Cigna, Future Generali, IFFCO Tokio, Max Bupa, Reliance, Kotak Mahindra, Sbi General, Tata Aig, Universal Sompo, PNB & Go Digit. Panels such as CGHS, DGHS, ECHS & ESI also cover cataract.