- 1 Get Cataract Cost Estimate
- 2 What is the cost of Cataract Surgery in Shimoga?
- 3 Factors determining cataract surgery cost in Shimoga?
- 4 Cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Shimoga?
- 5 Cataract cost packages available in Shimoga
- 6 Which insurances / panels cover cataract surgery cost in Shimoga?
Get Cataract Cost Estimate
What is the cost of Cataract Surgery in Shimoga?
The cost of Cataract Surgery in Shimoga can vary depending on the type of surgery you need and the surgeon you choose. However, on average, the cost of cataract surgery in Shimoga is around Rs. 20,000. This cost includes the cost of the surgery itself as well as the cost of post-operative care. If you have insurance, your insurer may cover some or all of the cost of cataract surgery. However, it is always best to check with your insurer beforehand to see what coverage they provide.
Factors determining cataract surgery cost in Shimoga?
In Shimoga, cataract surgery costs can vary depending on these and other factors. It is important to consult with a qualified eye surgeon to determine the best course of treatment and to get an estimate of the costs involved. Factors that will affect the cost of cataract surgery in Shimoga include:
– The type of procedure: There are different types of cataract surgery, and the one your surgeon chooses will impact the cost. Some procedures are more complex than others, and the surgeon’s experience will also play a role in determining the price.
– The experience of the surgeon: A more experienced surgeon will usually charge more for their services. However, this is not always the case, so it is important to ask about the surgeon’s experience and qualifications before making a decision.
– The location of the surgery: The cost of cataract surgery can also be affected by the location of the procedure. Surgery performed in a hospital will usually be more expensive than surgery conducted in an outpatient clinic.
– Your insurance coverage: Many insurance plans will cover at least part of the cost of cataract surgery. However, it is important to check with your insurer to see what coverage you have and to get an estimate of the out-of-pocket costs you will be responsible for.
Cataract surgery is a common and safe procedure that can improve your vision and quality of life. If you are considering cataract surgery, talk to your doctor about
Cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Shimoga?
If you’re considering cataract surgery, be sure to look into the cost of lenses used for the procedure. In Shimoga, lenses used for cataract surgery can cost anywhere from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 25,000. This price range will vary depending on the type and brand of lens that is chosen.
Cataract cost packages available in Shimoga
As discussed above, the cost of cataract surgery can vary depending on factors such as Surgeon Charges, Type of procedure & Type of Lens / IOL. At Eye Mantra Shimoga, we offer affordable cataract surgeries starting Rs 10,000. Cataract is covered by most insurances. At Eye Mantra Shimoga, we also offer EMI/ Cashless & Insurance facilities. Below are cataract cost packages offered at our eye centers in Shimoga:
|MICS / PHACO in Shimoga||Monofocal||10,000 – 30,000||1.2mm incision|
|MICS in Shimoga||Multifocal||30,000 – 50,000||Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Shimoga||Trifocal||45,000 – 80,000||HD Vision, Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Shimoga||Toric||30,000 – 50,000||Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|Zepto Cataract in Shimoga||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||50,000 – 70,000||Robotic lens insertion|
|Femto Cataract in Shimoga||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||60,000 – 1,00,000||Laser cataract | Smaller incision | No stitches|
Which insurances / panels cover cataract surgery cost in Shimoga?
Almost all insurance companies cover cost of cataract surgery in Shimoga including Oriental, Star health, HDFC Ergo, ICICI lombard, Care, New India , National, United India, Bajaj Allianz, Chola Mangalam, Aditya Birla, Bharti Axa, Cigna, Future Generali, IFFCO Tokio, Max Bupa, Reliance, Kotak Mahindra, Sbi General, Tata Aig, Universal Sompo, PNB & Go Digit. Panels such as CGHS, DGHS, ECHS & ESI also cover cataract.