What is the cost of Cataract Surgery in Nashik?
The cost of cataract surgery in Nashik can vary depending on the type of surgery you need and the severity of your condition. However, on average, the cost of cataract surgery in Nashik is around Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 per eye. The exact cost will be determined by your surgeon based on your individual needs and health condition.
Factors determining cataract surgery cost in Nashik?
Some of the factors that can affect the cost of cataract surgery in Nashik include:
– The type of procedure: There are different types of cataract surgery, and each one has a different price tag. For example, traditional cataract surgery is typically less expensive than laser-assisted cataract surgery.
– The surgeon’s experience and expertise: As with any type of surgery, the cost of cataract surgery can vary depending on the surgeon’s experience and expertise. In general, surgeons who have more experience and are more highly skilled will charge more for their services.
– The facility: The cost of cataract surgery can also vary depending on the facility where the surgery is performed. For example, surgeries performed in a hospital setting tend to be more expensive than those performed in an outpatient center.
– The type of anesthesia: The cost of cataract surgery can also be affected by the type of anesthesia used during the procedure. Local anesthesia is typically less expensive than general anesthesia.
– The type of implants: The cost of cataract surgery can also be affected by the type of implants used. Intraocular lenses (IOLs) are typically more expensive than other types of implants.
In addition to these factors, the overall cost of cataract surgery can also be affected by the geographic location where the surgery is performed. For example, surgeries performed in big cities tend to be more expensive than those performed in smaller towns. This is due to the higher cost of living in big cities and the fact that there are typically more surgeons competing for patients in these areas.
Cost of lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Nashik?
Lenses used for Cataract Surgery in Nashik come in many different brands and prices. It is important to find a lens that fits your eye well and has the correct optical power. The cost of lenses can vary depending on the brand, the type of lens, and the size of the lens. Some popular brands include Bausch & Lomb, Alcon, and Warby Parker. It is also important to factor in the cost of surgery and any other post-operative costs.
Cataract cost packages available in Nashik
As discussed above, the cost of cataract surgery can vary depending on factors such as Surgeon Charges, Type of procedure & Type of Lens / IOL. At Eye Mantra Nashik, we offer affordable cataract surgeries starting Rs 10,000. Cataract is covered by most insurances. At Eye Mantra Nashik, we also offer EMI/ Cashless & Insurance facilities. Below are cataract cost packages offered at our eye centers in Nashik:
|MICS / PHACO in Nashik||Monofocal||10,000 – 30,000||1.2mm incision|
|MICS in Nashik||Multifocal||30,000 – 50,000||Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Nashik||Trifocal||45,000 – 80,000||HD Vision, Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|MICS in Nashik||Toric||30,000 – 50,000||Anti-Glare, Anti PCO ring, Blue light filter|
|Zepto Cataract in Nashik||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||50,000 – 70,000||Robotic lens insertion|
|Femto Cataract in Nashik||Multifocal / Trifocal / Toric||60,000 – 1,00,000||Laser cataract | Smaller incision | No stitches|
Which insurances / panels cover cataract surgery cost in Nashik?
Almost all insurance companies cover cost of cataract surgery in Nashik including Oriental, Star health, HDFC Ergo, ICICI lombard, Care, New India , National, United India, Bajaj Allianz, Chola Mangalam, Aditya Birla, Bharti Axa, Cigna, Future Generali, IFFCO Tokio, Max Bupa, Reliance, Kotak Mahindra, Sbi General, Tata Aig, Universal Sompo, PNB & Go Digit. Panels such as CGHS, DGHS, ECHS & ESI also cover cataract.